суббота, 25 февраля 2012 г.

Informal Letter-Useful Expressions

The Salutation
Dear Nina,
Hi Anton!


The Introductory Paragraph
-Thanks for the letter. You should write more often! Anyway, how are things?
-Thanks for your message. It was great to hear from you.


The Body of the Letter


Linking words: First of all... Then... Anyway... Finally...


Asking advice:


-We could have a party, or go out for a meal, or maybe do something else. What do you think would be a good idea?
-Is that a good idea? What else would you recommend?
-Please give me your advice.
-Have you got any advice you could give me?
-Have you ever been in a similar situatoin? Any suggestions would be useful.
-What do you think I should do about it?
-If you got any ideas about what I shoud do about it, let me know!
-Have you arranged any interesting things for us to do? Let me know.
-And what do you think the problem might be? What do you think?


The Closing


-That's all for now.
-Write me back soon with your advice.
-Hope to hear from you soon.
-I can't wait to hear from you.
-Looking forward to hearing your opinion.
-Let me know what you think.
-Write ( back) soon.


Signature


-Take care,
-Lot's of love,
-Love,
-Best wishes,
-A big hug,
-Kisses,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий