понедельник, 24 октября 2016 г.

Halloween

Theme in Yellow

by Carl Sandburg
I spot the hills
With yellow balls in autumn
I light the prairie cornfields
Orange and tawny gold clusters
And I am called pumpkins.
On the last of October
When dusk is fallen
Children join hands
And circle round me
Singing ghost songs
And love to the harvest moon;
I am a jack-o’-lantern
With terrible teeth
And the children know I am fooling
.

Halloween is one of the national festivals of English-speaking countries. 
It has always been a holiday filled with mystery, magic and superstition. 
Nowadays Halloween is a day of merriment. Halloween events include street parades, ghost tours, fake blood, fancy dress and trick-or-treat. 

Read more about Halloween history. 


Halloween

View more presentations or Upload your own.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий